Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Week 3

Finally, a block of time to think about 23 Things! My brain is a bit tired...not only am I starting 23 Things, I am learning EVERYTHING in this new job. I've been at it one month, in training the entire time (kudos to CCPL for being the first job to ever train me so completely-everyone has been wonderful)!
So in addition to memorizing user ID's and passwords, procedures and policies, I am exploring all the library-related information and trying to wade through the assignments. Whew!
...Which is not to say it is not fun and interesting, because it is. I hope to find time to get on my home computer and customize my page, because I want it to look a bit more interesting.
7 1/2 Habits - the good news is that I think I am already a lifelong learner. Reading has always been my favorite hobby; it's the last form of "play" that I still manage to make time for.
So the hardest thing will be play, while organizing and disciplining myself to work through the learning contract will also be a challenge.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ranck said...

Yeah, there are a lot of passwords and logins to keep track of...not sure if it will help, but I attached a "account reference sheet" in the Week 2 email. Just send me a quick email if you need it. Thanks very much for signing up!!