Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Week 5

Today I created an Avatar...that was easy and fun. I have not yet figured out how to get it to this page...need a few more minutes for that. Silly me, I want a "download your image here" button to click on (was there one that I missed?), but I don't see anything of the sort. I've always considered myself pretty tech-savvy, but I have come to realize that it is a patience issue. If I can't find it within about five minutes, I do not want to take the time to study it or use precious time in trial and error figuring it out. I'd love to play with my photos on flickr and the other sites, but they are all saved on my home/other office computer and I keep forgetting to email them to myself so I can play with them. A goal for next week...for now I am back to figuring out how to get my Avatar here. Look for it soon (trying to harness the power of positive thinking!).

No comments: